Set Registry Benefits
Building collections of trading cards can be rewarding and very pleasurable. Participating in the PSA Set Registry can also be a lot of fun. In addition to the enjoyment of comparing your cards to the greatest sets of all time, you also receive the following benefits:
Recognition For Your Cards
If your cards are in the top five best "All Time Finest" sets, your collection and, if you desire, your name will be listed in the PSA Set Registry at the top of the page listing all sets in that category. You have three options in listing the name of your collection: you can use your full name, you can use your initials, or you can simply be an anonymous collector. Also note that while we will list the average grade of your set, we will not list the grades of the individual cards unless you have marked your set open for viewing.
Find Cards Faster
Access to the Collectors.com Shop button through the Set Registry. This amazing tool allows you to easily search and filter card listings from multiple sites at once, all within a single page view. Shopping Guide »
Build a Digital Album
In order to encourage participation in the PSA Set Registry program when your set reaches 90% complete, you may be entitled to free grading for cards and tickets (effective 1/1/14).
- If the set checklist is 25-150 cards or tickets you are entitled to 1 free grading.
- If the set checklist is 151-500 cards or tickets you are entitled to 2 free gradings.
- If the set checklist is 500+ cards or tickets you are entitled to 3 free gradings.
- Set must be 90% complete or better and the set must be 25 cards or more
- Free grades do not necessarily need to be for cards within the set which qualifies for the free grades
- Member must have a current PSA Collectors Club membership
- Declared value(s) cannot exceed $499.00 per card
- There is a maximum of 3 grades per year
- Member must pay for S&H both ways
- With each free submission approval, all items must be submitted at one time
- Packs are not eligible for free grades
- The free grading benefit can only be used one time per set
- The free grading benefit cannot be used for PSA's dual grading service
If your set has reached 90% complete, please contact [email protected] with your name, address, phone number, the name of the set that qualifies and whether or not your cards are autographed. If you wish to send cards in for different service levels (i.e. crossover, regrade, raw, etc.), please inform us when you request your submission form as separate submission forms are required for different types of services. (Note that cards which are autographed and dated pre-1998 will need to go through the “Grading & Autograph Authentication” service.) You will be sent by U.S. mail a submission form to be used exclusively for your free gradings.