Medal of the Month Sweepstakes - PSA Set Registry Achievement Program
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those of legal age for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and where entry of Campaign is legal as per the described terms below. As of 2019 the legal age for the aforementioned sites is 13. The same age standard will be applied for entries made through the PSA Forum. Campaign is open to all who meet eligibility requirement except where prohibited by any and all federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations. Employees, officers and directors of Collectors Universe, Inc. and related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of PSA as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: The campaign will run on the second week of every month for a five day period. Entries will be accepted online starting on the third week of each month on Monday and end on the third week of each month on that Friday (ex. 2/11/19-2/15/19); Five Days. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on that Friday within the specified Campaign Period.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the various Social Media platforms of PSA. For this contest: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or the PSA Forum. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of PSA.
You may enter only once per platform, per day. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, or identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of PSA.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) (the “Winner”) will receive: The Winner will receive a PSA-graded trading card. The prize details will be specified on the first day of the of the Campaign Period.
- Total approximate retail value ("ARV") of the prize is current market price as determined by the published price from the respective source where Sponsor obtained the item for the giveaway. Winners may request the ARV of any item won and Sponsor will provide the information as asked.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for PSA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One Winner will be selected at the end of the Campaign Period. Winner will be selected at random under the supervision of PSA. Winner will be notified by a tagged post and/or direct message when possible within seventy-two hours following selection of Winner(s). PSA shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at PSA’ sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this, You understand and agree that PSA, anyone acting on behalf of PSA, and PSA licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: PSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign. PSA may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension of Campaign. PSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. PSA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes or entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, PSA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless PSA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is PSA.