Turn your passion for collecting into a career at Collectors. We're the leader in third-party authentication and grading services for high-value collectibles including trading cards (Professional Sports Authenticator), coins (Professional Coin Grading Services), video games (Wata), event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. If you’re a collectibles enthusiast, or if you want to help us in leading the global expansion of the collectibles market through our values of integrity, teamwork, and innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking a Content Production Coordinator to join our PSA Marketing Team based in the Santa Office.
PSA’s social media platforms are its most direct, day-to-day contact point with a growing customer base within the larger collecting hobby community. As our content marketing team grows, we are looking for a passionate collector to dive in immediately and produce as we continue to expand PSA’s footprint and impact in the digital space. As PSA aims to stay at the forefront of creative content in the collecting hobby, this individual will produce daily content that not only informs and educates, but also engages our customers, both current and prospective. This individual will have a strong knowledge of not just what is important, trending and emerging in the collecting hobby, but is a savvy content creator, who can produce content that works across multiple platforms, is relevant and is on-brand. This individual has their finger on the pulse of what type of content performs the best on each platform, and can execute and make concepts work across all platforms that remain on-brand for PSA. In one word, this individual will be versatile, and able to support not only the business, but our content efforts in many ways.
What You’ll Do:
- Create content of all types for PSA’s social and digital efforts. Examples include involvement in production and distribution of PSA podcasts, simple graphic assets, photo assets and short-form video assets for multiple social platforms.
- Work in lockstep with PSA’s Social Media Coordinators to develop social media campaigns and promotions for PSA, utilizing creative content executions to elevate these campaigns that will be relevant to both the sports and TCG collecting marketplaces.
- Work with Content Production Manager to help concept, develop and execute long-form video content with the goal of informing, educating and engaging PSA’s customer base, both current and prospective.
- Continue to position PSA as a best-in-class third party authentication brand within the hobby community, with a mindset focused on educating, informing and engaging collectors of all levels.
- Assist Social Media Coordinators in evolving and executing a regular social media content calendar that focuses on utilizing content that is diverse in genre and supports multiple areas of the overall business.
- Partner with internal teams to develop and execute social media strategies to increase engagement with existing and potential customers.
- Develop new ways to attract prospective customers.
- Remain up-to-date with changes and new features across all social media platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness of social media strategy and implementation.
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of social media, digital or content marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, PR or related field.
- Familiar with social platforms, both traditional (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and emerging (i.e. TikTok).
- Can showcase a background of utilizing storytelling and creativity to build social content that is unique for all different platforms, both traditional and emerging.
- Key understanding of branding, audience building, targeted content, native content, and social trends.
- Knowledgeable for the collecting hobby and stays up on its latest trends and news.
- Experience creating content with mobile devices.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products.
The ideal candidate for this role will exemplify the following qualities:
Creative thinking – Being able to connect our unique collectibles content to the markets, both niche and mass, in an entertaining and effective manner.
Project Management – Coordinates multiple, concurrent projects; communicates changes and progress clearly and effectively to both internal and external parties; completes projects on time and budget. Puts company’s best interests ahead of personal ego.
Research Skills – Capable of identifying key trends in PSA content (such as pricing, population) and being able to effectively support marketing campaigns with well-researched, concrete data.
Customer Service – Manages all relevant customer situations; responds promptly to customer inquiries via social media; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others on a lesser scale.
Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically.
Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Dependability – Arrives at work on time each day. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) is the largest and most trusted third-party trading card authentication and grading company in the world. Since its inception in 1991, PSA has certified over 40 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars. PSA is a division of Collectors Universe. For more information, visit www.PSAcard.com.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to [email protected]
About Collectors Universe
Collectors Universe, Inc. is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectorsuniverse.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email [email protected]
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.