Every year during the National Sports Collectors Convention, PSA offers on-site show services that range from $35 to $400. For specifics, please refer to the chart below:
|Service Fee||Declared Values||Turnaround Time|
|$35||$0-$1,999||End of Show (Sunday)*|
|$400||$10,000 or more||2 Hours|
*Typically this service runs 24-48 hours, but it can vary based on demand.
For the first time ever, PSA will be able to grade and encapsulate cards that fit into all of our holder sizes – from standard to supersized to T-3s. However, please note that only cards will be graded and encapsulated. *Tickets and packs are still excluded.
You can view the holder sizes at http://www.psacard.com/Services/CardsPSAGrades.
- You do not have to be a PSA Collectors Club member in order to utilize our on-site services at the show.
- Our staff will be accepting submissions for ALL current services to process at the office upon return.
- Discounts will be offered to Collectors Club Members dropping off submissions on-site for the monthly Collectors Club Specials. Click here for more details.
- Attendees at the show who sign up for the PSA Collectors Club or renew their current membership will receive a free copy of The Cracker Jack Collection: Baseball's Prized Players, a new book about the historic Cracker Jack sets which will be distributed at the show by PSA for the first time ever!
- The first 500 visitors who sign up for PSA Collectors Club membership or who renew their membership at the show will also receive a free, limited edition fantasy card. Click here for more details.