SET REGISTRY SPOTLIGHT
DaWongz - The Number One Current Finest 1996-97 Topps Chrome Basketball Set
It's always fun to watch a set change leadership hands and in the case of the 1996-97 Topps Chrome set, this has happened three years in a row. In 2003, the Cyphilis set was awarded the "Best of the Registry" certificate. The following year, the Bryant collection captured the award. But now, in 2005, there is a collector who not only has a set that sits in the #1 spot and is the first to achieve 100% completion, but who has two other sets registered in the same category. He's got cards! Congratulations to DaWongz. Click here to view the set.
New Autographed Baseball Registry!
A year ago, PSA and PSA/DNA combined services to offer you autographed baseball grading. Now, with populations of the graded balls increasing, we were able to create our first autograph Registry, the Autographed Baseball Registry. This new Registry is now online with four set compositions available. To visit the Autographed Baseball Registry, click here. If you have autographed baseballs that are not graded and you would like to participate in the Registry, contact PSA/DNA for further information.
Set Registry Special!
1960's commons - all sports and non-sports cards. $8/15-day turnaround - no minimum required. To take advantage of this special, your package must be postmarked by 2/28/05. Click here for details.
Visit the Set Registry News page and learn which set composites have been recently added to the Registry and other Set Registry news. The following are new set composites added to the Registry:
- 1984 Donruss Master Baseball
- Dick Allen Basic Set
- Dick Allen Master Set
- Bob Gibson Basic Set
- Bob Gibson Master Set
- Fergie Jenkins Basic Set
- Fergie Jenkins Master Set
- Bill Mazeroski Basic Set
- Bill Mazeroski Master Set
- 1956-2004 Topps Boston Red Sox Team Cards
- 1959 Topps Kansas City Athletics
- 1966 Topps Cleveland Indians
- 1967 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 1969 Topps Chicago Cubs
- 1969 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 1970 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 1972 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 1973 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 1975 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 1976 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 1977 Topps Texas Rangers
- 1978 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 1959 Topps CFL Football
- 1972 OPC CFL Football
- Larry Csonka Basic Set
- Larry Csonka Master Set
- Peyton Manning Basic Set
- Peyton Manning Master Set
- 1961 Topps Dallas Cowboys
- 1962 Topps Dallas Cowboys
- 1963 Topps Dallas Cowboys
- 1964 Philadelphia Dallas Cowboys
- 1965 Philadelphia Dallas Cowboys
- 1966 Philadelphia Dallas Cowboys
- 1967 Philadelphia Dallas Cowboys
- 1968 Topps Dallas Cowboys
- 1986 Miller Press PGA Golf
- 1934 Gallaher Ltd. Champions of Screen and Stage
- 1939 Mitchell and Son Stars of Screen and History
- 1955 Topps Rails & Sails
- 1958 Topps Target Moon Salmon Back
- 1959 Topps Funny Valentine
- 2003 Star Trek Deep Space Nine Autograph Complete
Important Notice Regarding Missing Spec Numbers
If you attempt to add a card and you receive a message that states that the card does not have a spec number in the set, this does not necessarily mean that the card is not in the PSA database. In most cases, the card is in the database, but the identification number (spec number) is not in the Registry. The spec number is the way in which the program identifies that the card is correct for the set and allows for automatic validations. When this message occurs, simply email [email protected] with the name of the set and the certification number and the Registry staff will add the spec number to the set. You will be notified when you can add the card to your set. There will be a high occurrence of missing spec numbers in player sets, HOF sets, and modern sets. In most cases, this is because there are many cards in these sets which have never been registered.
Fun, informative, and sometimes controversial, the PSA Set RegistrySM Messageboard is the place to get involved with other collectors who are currently participating in the Set Registry program or are just beginning. Click here to chat on the Set Registry Messageboard.
The PSA Set RegistrySM is a work in progress and we invite your comments and ideas. Send your suggestions to [email protected].