"What makes your auction house different from the rest?" The primary answer is simple; personal service, integrity, and honesty. BST Auctions (www.BST-auctions.com) offers bidders and consigners a personal touch with the advantages of a larger auction house.
Though launching just a short time ago, a first class auction house has been the objective for nearly five years. During that time, the owners of MSB Sports Cards have built a loyal and large following while carefully formulating a plan that would set BST apart from a myriad of auction house offerings.
What does BST Auctions offer?
- Aggressive marketing maximizes the exposure of our consignors' material
- Consignors always receive a 0% seller's fee - regardless of the size of the consignment
- A variable buyer's premium decreases as bidding increases (down to as low as 12.5%)
- Large cash advances
- Integrity - BST Auctions is pleased to announce the arrival of the True Bid™ software overlay which ensures it will be impossible for anyone associated with the auction house to view max bids.
The team of Andy Becker, John Spano, and Brian Terjung possess a collective 90+ years of hobby experience and will always be collectors at heart. Employing that perspective comforts consignors who often face the arduous task of parting with their collections/collectibles.
At the National Convention BST Auctions was quite pleased, but not surprised, to receive a number of significant consignments including:
- two high grade football collections with a number of PSA 9 HOF rookies
- a near complete T206 set
- a 19th century football collection including a large group of N302s
- a near set of backed S74 silk cards
- a vintage football attic find from Canton
- a collection of graded N172 Old Judges
- a Roberto Clemente twice signed 1956 letter, and many other individual items.
Register now for our inaugural auction that's only getting stronger day-by-day. Consign your high quality collectibles and discover for yourself, the difference BST Auctions can make. Visit www.BST-auctions.com or call 1-844-2-BID-2-WIN.