(Scottsdale, AZ) – Offering an eclectic and enticing mixture of lots from Sports, Hollywood, Rock and History, Iconic Auctions’ Autographs & Memorabilia Auction is set to close this Saturday, December 14th. Lots for this sale can be viewed and bid on by going to the company’s website, www.IconicAuctions.com.
“We have an amazingly diverse selection of autographs in this auction,” says Jeff Woolf, President of Iconic Auctions. “We have everything from a museum-quality letter from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. discussing the March on Washington to a high quality signed dual signed baseball of Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig and virtually everything in between!”
Highlights for the sale include:
- The Beatles Phenomenal Signed 1963 "The Beatles & Roy Orbison" Concert Program - PSA/DNA Graded MINT 9! (Finest Example Extent)
- Babe Ruth & Lou Gehrig Exquisite Dual Signed Baseball with Exceptionally Dark Autographs (PSA/DNA)
- Stunning Christy Mathewson Double-Signed 3" x 5" Album Page w/ Incredible Provenance! (PSA/DNA
- Apollo 11: Stunning Neil Armstrong Signed ONL Baseball w/ Rare "Apollo 11" Inscription (PSA/DNA)
- Extremely Rare Jerry Rice Game-Used & Signed Broncos Jersey - Attributed to Final Games in Pro Football!
- Eric Clapton Superb Signed Fender "Blackie" Personal Model Strat Guitar (PSA/DNA)
Most of the material offered in Iconic Auctions’ sale is accompanied by a COA from PSA/DNA. In many cases lots will be accompanied by multiple authentications from various reputable authentication/private signing companies.
For additional information and copies of the auction catalog, contact Iconic Auctions, 16413 N. 91st Street, Suite 105, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260. Toll-Free Phone: 1-800-325-7127. Web: www.IconicAuctions.com. Email: [email protected].