Submit Your Collectibles
Simply Follow the Submission Steps Below:
Step 1: Find Your Authentication & Grading Fees
Step 2: Download and Print Sumission Form(s) for Your Collectibles Below
Please visit Collectors Club for more benefits of membership.
Other Types of Submissions:
- Print a Pack submission form
- Print a Ticket submission form
- Print a Photograph Authentication submission form
- Print a Professional Model Bats submission form
- Print a Professional Model Glove submission form
- Print a Ring, Award & Trophy submission form
Print out one submission form per type of service (there are unique submission numbers for each). Don't forget to photocopy this for your records!
Please note that separate submission forms must be submitted for different grading services and service types (crossovers, regular size, tallboys, reviews) and subject to separate grading fees and shipping & handling fees.
A note about the declared value section and service levels: Please keep in mind that the declared value section is crucial in filling out the submission forms properly. For example, if you declare the value on a card, no matter what type of card – star or common – and the value is $1,200, you cannot submit that card at any service other than Express or higher. The value you declare on each and every card affects the service type and failure to comply with the stated rules can delay your order. PSA appreciates your attention to this matter. Please follow the declared value rules stated on the submission form.
Step 3: Package Your Item(s) for Shipment
- We do not accept hard acrylic snap cases, top loaders or screw down holders for cards. These holders allow movement during shipment which may result in damage
- Please call customer service at (800) 325-1121 to order supplies: card savers, storage boxes, and stickers
- Place your collectible in a box large enough to prevent content shifting and damage
- Please use a tube box for bats
- Include a copy of your submission form and payment for the service
- Please click here for packing guidelines
- Framed Items: All items must be removed from the frame before submission to PSA/DNA
- Heavy Items: Items that weigh over 30 lbs. are not accepted
- Large Items: Items such as large trophies, plaques, pictures, guitars, and odd shaped items may be accepted; You are required to call customer service (800) 325-1121 to confirm acceptance of these large items before submission
- Items in Holders or Shrinkwrap: Holders or shrink-wrap on items will be removed for examination from our experts. Upon completion of the authentication process, your item will be placed in its original holder. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to wrap items again. However, in the event that the item does not have a holder, PSA/DNA will provide a protective Plexiglass holder for you at no additional charge. This feature is available for baseballs, cuts, and photographs (3x5, 5x7, 8x10).
- Grading for Autographed Cards: If you would like to submit your autographed sportscard for grading once the autograph has been PSA/DNA authenticated, please enclose both an Autograph Submission Form and a Card Submission Form. If the autograph is deemed non-authentic, the submission will be returned to you and the sportscard is not eligible for grading.