34th National Sports Collectors Convention
July 31 - August 4, 2013 • Donald E. Stephens Convention Center • Booth 854
PSA and PSA/DNA Grading and Authentication Services
- PSA on-site card grading for sports and non-sports cards. Click here for more details.
- Quantity discounts for on-site card grading. Discounts as low as $14 for cards valued under $500 (per card). Click here for more details.
- Accepting submissions for ALL service levels.
- Attendees at the show who sign up for the PSA Collectors Club or renew their current membership will receive a free copy of The Cracker Jack Collection: Baseball's Prized Players, a new book about the historic Cracker Jack sets which will be distributed at the show by PSA for the first time ever!
- The first 500 visitors who sign up for PSA Collectors Club membership or who renew their membership at the show will also receive a free, limited edition fantasy card. See below for more details.
- Drop-Off Special for Collectors Club Members: Discounts will be offered to customers dropping off submissions on-site for the monthly Collectors Club Specials. Click here for more details.
- This year, for the first time ever, PSA will encapsulate every size holder on-site for card submissions only. (Tickets and packs are excluded.) Click here for current PSA holder sizes.
- On-site autograph authentication
- Autograph grading
- Autographed ball grading
- Autograph encapsulation
- $10 PSA/DNA authentication service for any autographs obtained on-site at the Autograph Pavilion.
- PSA/DNA will be offering a special 2-Hour Super Express Service on-site if you pay an additional $50 (for 1-5 items) or $100 (for 6-10 items) per order.
Visit www.NSCCshow.com for show hours and additional information.
Important Show Announcements
This year PSA will be displaying two of the finest known 1914 and 1915 Cracker Jack sets, a collection which holds a combined value of nearly $2 million. At the center of this display will be "the 1915 Babe Ruth card that never was," a one-of-a-kind Babe Ruth portrait rendered by renowned sports illustrator Arthur K. Miller (www.artofthegame.com) specially for the cover of this year's special National Convention issue of SMR. The art piece, which is 34x26 (mixed media on canvas), will be on display for the first time ever for public viewing courtesy of its new owner, Memory Lane, Inc.
New Collectors Club Promotion
As part of every new or renewed PSA Collectors Club membership, PSA will be giving away one free copy of the new The Cracker Jack Collection: Baseball's Prized Players book authored by Tom and Ellen Zappala. In addition to the Cracker Jack book, the first 500 visitors who sign up for PSA Collectors Club membership or who renew their membership at the show will also receive a free, limited edition fantasy card featuring Arthur K. Miller's 1915 Ruth Cracker Jack portrait. The cards were specially produced by Memory Lane, Inc. and are housed in PSA holders with consecutively numbered labels, 1 to 500.
Special Book Signing
As an additional treat, all visitors to the National can meet the authors of The Cracker Jack Collection: Baseball's Prized Players book, Tom and Ellen Zappala, and have their books autographed in-person at the PSA booth (#854). One of the contributors to the book, John Molori, will also be available for autographs for part of the show. See the book signing schedule below:
Special Edition SMR
PSA will be handing out thousands of free, special-edition SMRs at the convention this summer while supplies last. In honor of our Collectors Club promotion, this year's SMR cover will showcase Arthur K. Miller's rendition of the Babe Ruth Cracker Jack card "that never was" in a PSA-holder. Among the highlights of this issue is a breakthrough story on the 1990 Topps George Bush card, a new piece reminiscing about the 1952 Topps find and the announcement of the 2013 Set Registry winners.