PSA SET REGISTRYSM SPOTLIGHT
Marshall Fogel - The Number One Current Finest Mickey Mantle Basic Set
For some, the name Mickey Mantle says it all. For collectors, the name Marshall Fogel says just as much! This is a multiple award-winning set. The set has won 'Best of the Registry' six years in a row. This set has also earned an induction into the illustrious PSA Set Registry HOF. At 100% complete, the set rating is 9.31, with a finest possible of 9.82. While there are a few cards in this set that can be improved upon, 9 of the 21 required, are the highest graded examples. Within those 9 is what must be this collectors' prize, Mantle's 1952 Topps rookie card graded PSA 10! Take a look, this collector has even imaged this spectacular card. Congratulations!
Click here to enjoy.
Half Grade Calculations
If you submit your cards to PSA for re-grade and they are upgraded, your certification number will remain the same and you will not need to re-add the card to your set. However, you will need to validate your set in order for the GPA and Rating to be updated. Once you have your grades, please login, go Edit Set, bring your set up, and validate!
PSA Set Registry V2
Work has begun on the Version 2 of the PSA Set Registry. We expect to launch sometime this Spring. The new program will allow you to track your inventory with price paid and source. You will be able to add multiple sets directly from your inventory. The addition of images will be much easier and the program will automatically adjust the size of your image for you. The Collectors Showcase area will be divided into categories and your showcase collection will be easier to locate. You will be able to post comments on other members' sets. Your PSA orders can be viewed within "My Set Registry" and you will be able to add new cards to your inventory, directly from the order screen. The program is based on the PCGS Set Registry (Coins) and the PCGS Currency Registry . If you have not visited these registries, we encourage you to do so.
New Set Registry Special!
1972-2002 Modern Special - 10-card minimum/Sports and Non-Sport cards valued under $100. Click here for details.
Visit the Set Registry News page and learn which set composites have been recently added to the Registry and other Set Registry news. The following are new set composites added to the Registry:
- 1947 Remar Bread Oakland Oaks Baseball
- 1950 Remar Bread Oakland Oaks Baseball
- 1956 PM15 Yellow Basepath Pins Baseball
- 2006 SP Legendary Cuts Chronology Materials Baseball
- Kirk Gibson Basic Set
- Kirk Gibson Master Set
- Ken Griffey Sr. Basic Set
- Dick McAuliffe Basic Set
- Dick McAuliffe Master Set
- Manny Ramirez Rookie Set
- 1950 Bowman Boston Red Sox
- 1951 Bowman Boston Red Sox
- 1952 Bowman Boston Red Sox
- 1954 Bowman Boston Red Sox
- 2006 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractors Football
- University of Alabama All-Time Greatest Rookies Football
- 1992-93 Upper Deck Hockey
- 1889 W. Duke Sons & Co. Industries of the States N117
- 1890 Goodwin & Co. Dogs of the World N163
- 1896-98 Whitehead & Hoag State Governor Pins
- 1924 Ogdens Ltd. Leaders of Men
- 1926 Lambert & Butler Pirates and Highwaymen
- 1930 British American Tobacco Types of North American Indians
- 1932 Lambert & Butler History of Aviation
- 1951 Howdy Doody Magic Trading Cards
- 1957 Barratt & Co. LTD. Walt Disney Characters
- 1961 Barratt & Co. LTD. Robin Hood
- 1961 Domino Cigarettes Figures Historiques
- 1961 Leaf Sales Confectionary Famous Discoveries & Adventures
- 1962 Bell Brand Crusader Rabbit
- 1963 Mister Softee LTD. Top 20
- 1967 Findus All About Pirates
- 600 Home Run Club Tickets
- Ford Frick HOF Award Winning Announcers Autographed Baseballs
Bookmark these important links!
To request a new set:
To request a card addition to an established player set:
To delete a card from all sets at once:
To update your email address:
Fun, informative, and sometimes controversial, the PSA Set Registry Messageboard is the place to get involved with other collectors who are currently participating in the Set Registry program or are just beginning. Click here to chat on the Set Registry Messageboard.
The PSA Set Registry is a work in progress and we invite your comments and ideas. Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.