PSA SET REGISTRY SM SPOTLIGHT
PSA Set Registry Awards Deadline May 31st
Just one month to go! The deadline for this year's PSA Set Registry Awards is Thursday, May 31st. Any new sets or edits to existing sets must be validated before 7:00 pm EST (4:00 pm PST). In order to qualify you must own and have possession of the cards you are listing in your sets.
Occasionally, you may find a card is still being listed in another member's set, may not be in the PSA database, or may be missing a spec number in the Registry. Therefore, it is imperative that you plan ahead. If you are unable to add a card and you receive an error message, please email email@example.com PRIOR to the deadline. WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL BY 7 PM EST (4 PM PST) IN ORDER FOR THE CARD TO QUALIFY. DO NOT send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to an individual.
To review the list of award categories, please click here.
Judging by PSA experts will take place the first week in June and the winners will be announced in mid-June. Awards will be presented at the annual PSA Set Registry Luncheon. This year, the National Sports Collectors Convention will be held in Cleveland, Ohio. The luncheon is planned for Friday, August 3rd from noon to 2pm. Email invitations will be mailed out mid-June.
Additions to Player Sets and Team Sets
Player sets will be updated for any card requests we received as of 3/31/07. Updates to team sets will be made if your request was received prior to today. If received after today, the set will be updated after the awards deadline.
Please Keep Your Sets Updated
We receive email every day from members attempting to add cards which are listed in someone else's set. As a member of the Set Registry program it is your responsibility to remove cards from your sets WHEN YOU SELL AND SHIP YOUR CARDS. By deleting cards as you sell them, you will allow other members the enjoyment of updating their sets on the first try!
There is a quick, simple way to delete cards from your sets. This method does not require validation. After your login, use the link called Delete Items. Simply type in the certification number of the card you wish to delete and click the Submit button.
If you use the EDIT SET method for your deletion, don't forget to validate your sets after you have deleted cards.
Important Information Concerning Submissions
It is important that if cards you submit for grading are to be used in a set that may be in competition for the awards, you allow plenty of time for grading and shipping. We do not extend the Set Registry deadline for any reason, so please plan ahead!
Thank you for your participation in the PSA Set Registry. We are looking forward to another exciting awards season!
New Set Registry Special!
Non-Sports Cards - $5 per card - maximum value $75 - 20 card minimum. Click here for details.
Visit the Set Registry News page and learn which set composites have been recently added to the Registry and other Set Registry news. The following are new set composites added to the Registry:
- 1912 Series of Champions T227 Baseball
- 1922 Neilson's Chocolate V61-1 Type I Baseball
- 1975 TCMA All-Time New York Yankees Baseball
- 1977 Shakeys All-Time Superstars Baseball
- 1978 Hostess Hand Cut Panels Baseball
- 1986 Sportflics Rookies Baseball
- 1989 Topps Traded Tiffany Baseball
- 1990 Donruss Baseball
- 2003 Topps 205 Autographs Baseball
- 2006 Topps Allen & Ginter Autographs Baseball
- eTopps Classics Mega Set
- Roger Clemens Primary Set
- Ken Griffey Jr. Primary Set
- Cal Ripken Jr. Primary Set
- 1974 Topps Atlanta Braves
- 1974 Topps Chicago White Sox
- 1974 Topps Milwaukee Brewers
- 1974 Topps Montreal Expos
- 1974 Topps San Diego Padres
- 1974 Topps San Francisco Giants
- 1975 Topps Chicago White Sox
- 2004-05 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Basketball
- 1977-78 Topps Philadelphia 76ers
- 1969 Saints Pro Players Doubloons Football
- 1976 Pepsi Discs Football
- 1996 SP Holoview Football
- 2001 Topps MVP Promotion Football
- 2006 Topps Chrome Blue Border Football
- 2006 Topps Chrome Red Refractor Football
- 1974 Topps Green Bay Packers
- 1976 Topps Green Bay Packers
- 1977 Topps Mexican Green Bay Packers
- 1986 Topps Houston Oilers
- 1984 Donruss BMX Bikes
- 2003 Inkworks Looney Tunes Back in Action Autographs
Bookmark these important links!
To request a new set:
To request a card addition to an established player set:
To delete a card from all sets at once:
To update your email address:
Fun, informative, and sometimes controversial, the PSA Set Registry Messageboard is the place to get involved with other collectors who are currently participating in the Set Registry program or are just beginning. Click here to chat on the Set Registry Messageboard.
The PSA Set Registry is a work in progress and we invite your comments and ideas. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.