PSA SET REGISTRY SM SPOTLIGHT
Scott L. Whittenburg - The Number One Current Finest 1956 Topps Basic and Master Football Sets
The transition to advanced collecting usually follows this pattern: complete a set, upgrade the set, collect variations within the set. Scott Whittenburg can be classified as an advanced collector. Not only does he have the complete 1956 Topps football set including variations, but he also has a complete 1951 Topps Red Back baseball set with variations. In addition he is working on some of the early sets from the 1900s. Scott's 1956 Topps football set includes the tough checklist card and five contest cards. The key rookies in Scott's set -- Roosevelt Brown, Bill George, Roosevelt Grier, Stan Jones, Lenny Moore, and Joe Schmidt -- are all graded 8's and 9's. In addition, there are number of cards graded 10 and many Top Pops. Click here to view Scott's Master Set; many cards have images.
Set Registry Special - Two Weeks to Go!
Please note that PSA has recently made a modification in the labeling of the 1909-11 T206 baseball set. PSA is now designating the many different back varieties in this set. As these are newly recognized and previously not cataloged in our database, you may receive an error message pertaining to a spec # not being associated with this set. Please allow 1 business day for the spec # to be added. Once the set has been updated, you will be able to add your card. As a reminder, the spec #'s are PSA's internal numbering system and are how the Registry recognizes valid cards for the sets.
All Tickets • $10 per ticket • No maximum value • 10 ticket minimum. Click here for details.
Visit the Set Registry News page and learn which set composites have been recently added to the Registry and other Set Registry news. The following are new set composites added to the Registry:
- 1973 Fleer Wildest Days and Plays Baseball
- 1999 Bowman Chrome Diamond Aces Refractors Baseball
- Bobby Bonilla Rookie Set
- Fred Clarke Basic Set
- Fred Clarke Master Set
- Josh Fogg Rookie Set
- Rich Gossage Basic Set
- Rich Gossage Master Set
- All-Time Royals
- 1956 Topps Kansas City Athletics
- 1965 Topps Houston Astros
- 1966 Topps Kansas City Athletics
- 2006-07 Topps Basketball
- 1983 JOGO CFL Limited Football
- 1992 Fleer GameDay Football
- 1994 SP Die-Cut Football
- 2006 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Football
- Jim Ringo Master Set
- Jan Stenerud Master Set
- Billy Joe Tolliver Master Set
- Martin Brodeur Basic Set
- Martin Brodeur Master Set
- 1960 Topps Los Angeles Rams
- 1967 Philadelphia Los Angeles Rams
- 1969 Topps Kansas City Chiefs
- 1977 Topps Mexican Los Angeles Rams
- 1982 Topps Los Angeles Rams
- 1987 Topps Los Angeles Rams
- Andy Moog Master Set
- 1970-71 O-Pee-Chee Boston Bruins
- 1971-72 O-Pee-Chee Boston Bruins
- 1972-73 O-Pee-Chee Boston Bruins
- 1933 Blatz Gum Chicago Worlds Fair
- 1940 Murray Sons & Co. The Story of Ships
- 1976 Topps King Kong
- 1979 Topps Wacky Packages
- 1980 Topps Wacky Packages
- 1981 O-Pee-Chee Raiders of the Lost Ark
- 1981 Scanlens Raiders of the Lost Ark
- 1981 Topps Raiders of the Lost Ark
- 1986 Garbage Pail Kids U.K. Mini's
- 1994 Flair 94 Marvel Annual Powerblast
- 1995 Flair 95 Marvel Annual
- 1995 Flair 95 Marvel Annual Powerblast
Bookmark these important links!
To request a new set:
To request a card addition to an established player set:
To delete a card from all sets at once:
To update your email address:
Fun, informative, and sometimes controversial, the PSA Set Registry Messageboard is the place to get involved with other collectors who are currently participating in the Set Registry program or are just beginning. Click here to chat on the Set Registry Messageboard.
The PSA Set Registry is a work in progress and we invite your comments and ideas. Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.