PSA SET REGISTRY SM SPOTLIGHT
Rick Levy - The Number One Current Finest 1960 Dodgers Bell Brand Baseball Set
Rick is not at 100%, but he is at the top of the list with a GPA that far exceeds the other players. Cards are tough in this set, with many displaying grease stains even though they were sealed in cellophane before being placed in the bag of potato chips. This makes Rick's GPA of 7.46 quite an accomplishment. Rick has treated us with high quality images of his set, so click here and enjoy.
Awards Deadline October 31st
- The deadline for this year's PSA Set Registry Awards is Monday, October 31st. Any new sets or edits to existing sets must be validated before 10:00 pm EST (7:00 pm PST).
- In order to qualify you must own and have possession of the cards you are listing in your sets.
- Occasionally, you may find a card is still being listed in another member's set, may not be in the PSA database, or may be missing a spec number in the Registry. Therefore, it is imperative that you plan ahead. If you are unable to add a card and you receive an error message, please email email@example.com PRIOR to the deadline. WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL BY 10 PM EST (7 PM PST) IN ORDER FOR THE CARD TO QUALIFY. DO NOT send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to an individual.
- To review the list of award categories, click here. http://www.psacard.com/set_registry/awards.chtml
- Judging by PSA experts will take place the first week in November and the winners will be announced in mid-November.
Please Keep your Sets Updated
Over half of the email we receive every day are from members attempting to add cards that are listed in other members' sets. As a member of the Set Registry program it is your responsibility to remove cards from your sets WHEN YOU SELL AND SHIP THE CARDS. Waiting until you receive the email from the Set Registry when another member is attempting to add the card wastes time and causes frustration for the new owner. By deleting cards as you sell them, you will allow other members the enjoyment of updating their sets on the first try!
There is a quick, simple way to delete cards from your sets. This method does not require validation. After your login, use the link called DELETE ITEMS: http://user.collectors.com/psa/set_registry/delete_items.chtml. Simply type in the certification number of the card you wish to delete and click the Submit button.
>If you use the EDIT SET method for your deletion, don't forget to validate your sets after you have deleted cards.
Important Information Concerning Your Completed Submissions
There is a lag time between the posting of your grades online and the time the PSA database is updated with your certification numbers. If you attempt to add cards before your certification numbers have been updated in the database, you will get an error message. Therefore, PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS AFTER YOUR GRADES ARE POSTED before attempting to add new cards to your sets. Following this simple time frame will save you and the Set Registry customer service team a great deal of time.
Set Registry Special!
1950's Commons • Sports and non-sports • $6 per card - no minimum • Turnaround time not guaranteed
(Excludes Super Sized and Autographed cards).
Click here for details.
Bookmark these important links!
To request a new set:
To request a card addition to an established player set:
To delete a card from all sets at once:
To update your email address:
Visit the Set Registry News page and learn which set composites have been recently added to the Registry and other Set Registry news. The following are new set composites added to the Registry:
- 1941 Goudey Baseball
- 1975 Hostess Hand-Cut Panels Baseball
- Rico Petrocelli Basic Set
- Rico Petrocelli Master Set
- 1973 Topps Atlanta Braves
- 1973 Topps Baltimore Orioles
- 1973 Topps Chicago Cubs
- 1973 Topps Cincinnati Reds
- 1973 Topps Detroit Tigers
- 1973 Topps Milwaukee Brewers
- 1973 Topps Minnesota Twins
- 1973 Topps Oakland Athletics
- 1973 Topps San Francisco Giants
- 1973 Topps St. Louis Cardinals
- 1976-77 Crane Discs Basketball
- 1990-91 Kenner Starting Lineup Basketball
- 2004 eTopps Basketball
- Kobe Bryant Basic Set
- 1987 Topps American/UK Football
- 1992 Pro Set Power Football
- 2003 Bowman Chrome Football
- Jerome Bettis Basic Set
- Jerome Bettis Master Set
- 1929 W.A. & A.C. Churchman Sports and Games
- 1989 Winners Circle
- 1965 Topps Ugly Stickers
- 1982 20th Century Fox M.A.S.H.
- USFL Championship Games Tickets
Fun, informative, and sometimes controversial, the PSA Set Registry Messageboard is the place to get involved with other collectors who are currently participating in the Set Registry program or are just beginning. Click here to chat on the Set Registry Messageboard.
The PSA Set Registry is a work in progress and we invite your comments and ideas. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.