PSA SET REGISTRY SM SPOTLIGHT
rbdjr1 - The Number One Current Finest 1976 Topps Baseball Set
With 52 other members building this 660-card set, rbdjr is the only member to reach 100% complete. Last year, he won the "Best of the Registry" award and is set to do it again this year with is competitive 9.36 rating. The Dennis Eckersley and Ron Guidry rookie cards are Mint 9's, and Willie Randolph rookie in this set is a perfect 10. Click here to view this great collection.
Awards Deadline October 31st
- The deadline for this year's PSA Set Registry Awards is Monday, October 31st. Any new sets or edits to existing sets must be validated before 10:00 pm EST (7:00 pm PST).
- In order to qualify you must own and have possession of the cards you are listing in your sets.
- Occasionally, you may find a card is still being listed in another member's set, may not be in the PSA database, or may be missing a spec number in the Registry. Therefore, it is imperative that you plan ahead. If you are unable to add a card and you receive an error message, please email email@example.com PRIOR to the deadline. WE MUST RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL BY 10 PM EST (7 PM PST) IN ORDER FOR THE CARD TO QUALIFY. DO NOT send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to an individual.
- To review the list of award categories, click here.
- Judging by PSA experts will take place the first week in November and the winners will be announced in mid-November.
Please Keep your Sets Updated
Over half of the email we receive every day are from members attempting to add cards that are listed in other members' sets. As a member of the Set Registry program it is your responsibility to remove cards from your sets WHEN YOU SELL AND SHIP THE CARDS. Waiting until you receive the email from the Set Registry when another member is attempting to add the card wastes time and causes frustration for the new owner. By deleting cards as you sell them, you will allow other members the enjoyment of updating their sets on the first try!
There is a quick, simple way to delete cards from your sets. This method does not require validation. After your login, use the link called DELETE ITEMS: http://user.collectors.com/psa/set_registry/delete_items.chtml. Simply type in the certification number of the card you wish to delete and click the Submit button.
If you use the EDIT SET method for your deletion, don't forget to validate your sets after you have deleted cards.
Important Information Concerning Your Completed Submissions
There is a lag time between the posting of your grades online and the time the PSA database is updated with your certification numbers. If you attempt to add cards before your certification numbers have been updated in the database, you will get an error message. Therefore, PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS AFTER YOUR GRADES ARE POSTED before attempting to add new cards to your sets. Following this simple time frame will save you and the Set Registry customer service team a great deal of time.
Set Registry Special!
1950's Commons • Sports and non-sports • $6 per card - no minimum • Turnaround time not guaranteed
(Excludes Super Sized and Autographed cards).
Click here for details.
Bookmark these important links!
To request a new set:
To request a card addition to an established player set:
To delete a card from all sets at once:
To update your email address:
Visit the Set Registry News page and learn which set composites have been recently added to the Registry and other Set Registry news. The following are new set composites added to the Registry:
- 1924 Mrs. Sherlock's Bread Pins Baseball
- 1939 Play Ball Master w/varieties Baseball
- 1977 Hostess Hand-Cut Panels Baseball
- 1998 Donruss Signature Series Century Marks Baseball
- 2000 Topps Chrome Power Players Refractors Baseball
- 2000 Topps Hank Aaron Chrome Reprints Refractors Baseball
- 2002 Upper Deck USA Baseball National Team
- 2002 Upper Deck USA Baseball National Team Jerseys
- 2004 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks Gold Refractors Baseball
- 2005 Topps Heritage Real Ones Autographs Baseball
- 1991-92 Panini Stickers Basketball
- 1949 Bowman Cleveland Indians
- 1950 Bowman Cleveland Indians
- 1951 Bowman Cleveland Indians
- 1952 Bowman Cleveland Indians
- 1960 Topps Chicago Cubs
- 1961 Topps Chicago Cubs
- 1962 Topps Chicago Cubs
- 1963 Topps Houston Colt 45's
- 1963 Topps Philadelphia Phillies
- 1965 Topps Minnesota Twins
- 1982 Topps Boston Red Sox
- 1982 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers
- 2005 Topps New York Mets
- 1965-66 Kahn's Basketball
- 2003-04 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Ultimate Triple Game Jersey Basketball
- 1961-62 Fleer Los Angeles Lakers
- 1969-70 Topps Los Angeles Lakers
- 1970-71 Topps Los Angeles Lakers
- 1975-76 Topps Los Angeles Lakers
- 1977-78 Topps Los Angeles Lakers
- 1979-80 Topps Milwaukee Bucks
- 1981-82 Topps Milwaukee Bucks
- 1986-87 Fleer Milwaukee Bucks
- 2000 Donruss Elite Down and Distance Die-Cut Football
- Fred Taylor Basic Set
- Fred Taylor Master Set
- 1950 Bowman Washington Redskins
- 1953 Bowman Pittsburgh Steelers
- 1954 Bowman Pittsburgh Steelers
- 1954 Bowman Washington Redskins
- 1955 Bowman Washington Redskins
- 1957 Topps Pittsburgh Steelers
- 1959 Topps Pittsburgh Steelers
- 1966 Topps Miami Dolphins
- 1967 Topps Miami Dolphins
- 1970-71 O-Pee-Chee Toronto Maple Leafs
- Mario Lemieux Basic Set
- Mario Lemieux Master Set
- 1933 Noah's Ark
- 1940 Wings Cigarettes No Letter Series
- 1940 Wings Cigarettes Series A
- 1940 Wings Cigarettes Series C
- 1941 War Gum
- 1959 Mills Cigarettes Medals of the World
- 1960 Golden Press Presidents
- 1965 A & BC Civil War News
- 1978 Donruss Elvis
Fun, informative, and sometimes controversial, the PSA Set Registry Messageboard is the place to get involved with other collectors who are currently participating in the Set Registry program or are just beginning. Click here to chat on the Set Registry Messageboard.
The PSA Set Registry is a work in progress and we invite your comments and ideas. Send your suggestions to email@example.com.