To kick off the baseball season, PSA/DNA is offering FREE autograph grading of baseball personalities this month.
Any full-price MLB submission sent to PSA/DNA for autograph authentication between April 1st and April 30th will be graded for FREE! That's right. Not only will your prized autographs be eligible for authentication by the number one brand in the hobby, PSA/DNA will throw in the grading of your autographs at no additional charge.
Be sure that your submissions are postmarked by April 30th, 2010. There is no maximum quantity, submit as many autographs as you want! This special is only eligible for autographs of baseball personalities. This also includes those autographed items that are submitted for encapsulation.
- No PSA Collectors Club membership required!
- The turnaround time varies with demand.
- Please click here to go to the PSA/DNA authentication fee schedule.
Mark your submission form "FREE BASEBALL AUTOGRAPH GRADING SPECIAL" to take advantage of this free offer. These items must be separated from items not to be graded and submitted on a separate submission form.
Encapsulation may require additional fees and must be submitted on separate submission forms with their own return shipping.
Here's what you need to do:
- Fill out a PSA/DNA submission form and write "FREE BASEBALL AUTOGRAPH GRADING SPECIAL" on the top of the form.
- Click here to print out a PSA/DNA submission form.
- Send your items with a check or credit card number to PSA/DNA using the shipping instructions on the submission form.
- If you have any questions on this special please contact our customer service department at (800) 325-1121 or by email at [email protected]
Turnaround time varies with demand.
Your order must be postmarked between April 1st, and April 30th, 2010 so act now!