- February 10 - 13, 2000
- Long Beach Coin and Collectibles Expo
- Long Beach Convention Center/Entertainment Center
- 100 S. Pine Long Beach, California United States
- For show information, call 805-962-9939
Sports collectors interested in expanding their scope may be interested in attending the Long Beach Coin and Collectibles Expo in California. This special show gives collectors the rare opportunity to see a variety of sports collectibles, rare coins, postage stamps, jewelry and more. This show is held three times a year (February, June, and October). This is one of the year's "don't miss" shows.
Collectors, history buffs and their families will be intrigued by the first public appearance of the S.S. Central America treasure. The world's first public exhibit of previously-unseen California Gold Rush treasures from the famous S.S. Central America shipwreck will be displayed at the Long Beach Coin & Collectibles Expo, Thursday - Sunday, February 10 - 13, 2000. The $10 million exhibit of recovered coins and ingots will be housed in a specially-built, 30-foot long replica of the ship's hull. The world's largest gold bar, a brick weighing nearly 80 pounds (933 ounces), was among the tons of gold cargo on board when the Central America sank in a hurricane in September 1857 on a journey from Panama to New York City.
For trading card grading and authentication, visit the Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) booth. PSA representatives will be accepting trading card submissions during the show.
- February 18-20, 2000
- San Francisco Collectors Show
- Cow Palace - South Hall
- For show information, call Tri-Star Productions, Inc. (713) 666-9595.
Football fans, get your game gear and sports cards out. Westward ho! The San Francisco Collectors Show will be held on February 18-20, 2000 by Tri-Star Productions, Inc at the Cow Palace - South Hall.
Autograph collectors can catch football stars Kurt Warner, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Terry Bradshaw and many more who are scheduled to attend as autograph guests. For World Championship Wrestling fans, there will be a few WCW stars too.
For trading card grading and authentication, visit the Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) booth. They will be accepting trading card submissions during the show.
Scheduled autograph celebrities attending show:
- Kurt Warner, NFL Most Valuable Player, St. Louis Rams quarterback
- Joe Montana, Four-time Super Bowl Champion
- Jerry Rice, All-Time Career Receiving Touchdown Leader
- Terry Bradshaw, Four-time Super Bowl Champion and Hall of Famer
- Jack Ham, Pro Football Hall of Famer and Pittsburg Steelers legend
- Billy Sims, 1978 Heisman Trophy Winner and 1980 NFL Rookie of the Year
- Charles White, 1979 Heisman Trophy Winner and former Cleveland Browns star
- Mike Rozier, 1983 Heisman Trophy Winner
- February 21-27, 2000
- Hawaii Trade Show Conference
- Honolulu HI United States
- Ilikai Hotel - 1777 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu
- For show information, call 715-445-4612
The 15th Anniversary Kit Young Hawaii Trade Show Conference is an unusual show in a beautiful location. Since 1986, this conference has grown. Collectors, licensors, manufactures, distributors, publishers, and service providers all intermingle during both the conference and collectibles show. Conference Dates: February 21-27 Collectible Show Dates: February 26-27
There will be a special autograph appearance by Pete Rose on Saturday, Feb. 26, 2000. PSA/DNA representatives will be present and will offer authentication of athlete signings. PSA representatives will also be present.